|Delivery time:||14 days|
The project was created around 1932/1933 and comes from the design studio of Monsieur Wendorf in Paris. The line is the quintessence of the Art Deco style, refining usable objects into the rank of art. The collection combines the avant-garde of the form with the craftsmanship of the manufactory in the production of objects.
The uniqueness is also confirmed by the special way in which each element is designed - individual parts are cast from individual molds and then combined by hand to form a whole. Handle and foot are gold plated with high-carat gold.
- Tea service 15 parts in porcelain
- Genuine handicraft manufacturing
- 6 cups, 6 saucers, jug with lid, sugar bowl with lid, milk jug
- Cup - 200 ml
- Saucer - Ø 14 cm
- Jug - 1,5 L
- Sugar bowl - 400 ml
- Milk jug - 180 ml
- Refined with gold rim and gold foot
- Mirrored surface - glaze in white with gold decoration
- Hand wash recommended
- Other color options on your request