|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||CURRENTLY SOLD OUT|
Coffee Cup - Vanessa Vincent van Gogh - Sunflowers
Vincent Willem van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch painter considered to be the co-founder of modern painting.
The most famous painting " Twelve Sunflowers in a Vase " was created in 08/1888 in Arles (South of France). It is part of a series of images of the same subject: "Five Sunflowers ...", "Fifteen Sunflowers ...", "Three Sunflowers in a Vase".
On 30.03.1987 Yasuo Gotō (1923-2002) from the Japanese insurance company Yasuda (today: Songai Hoken Japan) at Christie's in London bought one of the later pictures from the sunflower series at the then record price of 24.75 million English pounds. The picture hangs today in the Seiji Togo Memorial Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Museum of Art in Tokyo.
- Coffee cup made of genuine porcelain
- Fancy shape of the cup - Vanessa - shape
- Cup - 380 ml
- High quality
- Motif - Sunflowers by Vincent van Gogh
- Gift box round Ø 14 cm / H 12.5 cm
- 1 napkin in gold
- Glass bowl with the same motif
- Box refined and customer-friendly decoration
- Information about the artist on the gift box
- limited edition
- Pack of 6 pieces